Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sarah Jessica Parker Shoe Collection


"Men I may not know, but shoes --- shoes I know" Carrie Bradshaw.
Sarah Jessica Parker has finally unveiled her new shoe collection for Nordstrom (now available online).The line that is called SJP Collection include more than 25 Italian crafted shoes, that were all inspired by Parker's personal style."I've taken inspiration from things in my life, such as grosgrain ribbons I tried in my hair as a girl, and the flower accents from the Sex and the City wardrobe, and references to classic style from late '70s and early '80s." she said in statement. " I'm a firm believer in quality and timelessness and have created this collection with the hopes that women will love wearing it for years to come"
And if you are not excited enough, SJP collection handbags and trench coats called "Manhattan" will be coming soon.
Here is SJP Collection, tell us what do you think.

































No comments:

Post a Comment